Ginger Wine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cawston

Reaction score
After a few months there was a deposit in my ginger wine. Has anyone had the same experience? Let me know what it is, please.

I hope it's paying better rates than my money market account.

Shut Your Mouth! I was going to say that I hope that it in in a high yield account!

Cawston. Welcome!
Do you have a picture? How long has it been bottled? or still in secondary? Do you have a list of procedural events?

I'm keen on the idea of a ginger wine. With Ginger being such a good palate cleanser, You may have a great wine to serve at a food tasting, or between courses in a big spicy meal.

Oh darn....I thought this was a discussion or a recipe for it....not a trouble shooting thread. I love ginger, and use it in one of my beers...and know how potent it is, and how long it takes to lose the bite.

But BK's right, we need more info...and pictures of the growth.

There's been a lot of returning zombie posts lately with random, random comments. Like this. hahahaha :D

LOL, I see what you did there, well played ;) but seriously some of them are the "late night spammer" as some of us call him. He creates an account around 2:30 in the morning, spends 10 minutes posting 5-6 innocuous comments, sometimes zombifying old threads with comments like that. He's trying to appear credible, then about 2:40 in the morning they start like "I'm going to my daughter's wedding, is this dress too short?" thread with a spam link in it.

It's also funny to see what might draw a lurker to make their inaugural post. Sometimes what lures the person out of hiding to actually feel the need to post. I've seen folks with join dates of maybe 6 months or a year old where they finally come out of hiding responding to a post in a long dead thread. There could be a thousand interesting thread discussions going on and some obscure comment from a long dead thread get's the person's ire up. It's sometimes the oddest post they respond to.

People's brains are interesting....and tasty too.

(See what I did there? ;))

well what it was is... im just getting into the brewing thing and havent done much reading or also dont really know too many people into it enough to talk about it. most people i know into it are into IPA's and other interesting beers. im into making wines and potions and things that can be brought to a solstice ritual or an equinox gathering. :)

so i did an experiment and made one single batch of ginger wine. split it up into a few different bottles and pitched a different type of yeast in each bottle. and noticed that the pasteur champ yeast has a weird lookin thing in it... anybody have a thought

Latest posts

Back