What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BdC on a lovely fall day. 2nd bottle as the first had telltale biofilm and neck ring. 3rd infected bottle in 50 some batches I've bottled isn't too bad. 12 oz longnecks are stronger than credited.

image-327564179.jpg

Kriek at Delirium

2013 Zwanze at Cantillon

Lou Pepe Kriek with Jean Van Roy

Mamouche at Cantillon

50n40e at Cantillon

'10 Lou Pepe Framboise at Cantillon

More to come :D

Looks like you are having a great time enjoy man.oh what would it take to get you to grab me a glass from their?

Drinking a peanut butter/dark chocolate shake. Flight home is delayed, but at least I made it onto the earlier delayed flight. :mad:

image-3502624524.jpg

Yeeeeeeeeeeee fvcking haaaaaaw! Drinking a ****ty fooooooking coors light just got garnishment of wages at work today but hey don't worry they only want to take 45% of my check weekly F.M.L. another good reason not to fight anymore sad I am :'-(

Edit: next time I'll take the @ss whoopin.

NIZZLE said:
Yeeeeeeeeeeee fvcking haaaaaaw! Drinking a ****ty fooooooking coors light just got garnishment of wages at work today but hey don't worry they only want to take 45% of my check weekly F.M.L. another good reason not to fight anymore sad I am :'-(

Sucks man!
I'll drink one for you when I get home...not a Coors light, though.

That makes me sad friend.

NIZZLE said:
Yeeeeeeeeeeee fvcking haaaaaaw! Drinking a ****ty fooooooking coors light just got garnishment of wages at work today but hey don't worry they only want to take 45% of my check weekly F.M.L. another good reason not to fight anymore sad I am :'-( Edit: next time I'll take the @ss whoopin.
that sucks. Hopefully it's not for long!

Had Hop Devil a couple weekends ago. Interesting bit of spice in it as well. Beer & vodka now after getting 51 bottles & 1/2 a taster glass of my Cougar Country IPA bottled up. Already tastes like a winner. Then went to White House Artisian Springs for brewin water for my traditional stout in the morning. Then to the library & all the way back over to Giant Eagle. Still got some clean up to do,but beer & vodka first!:rockin::tank:

NIZZLE said:
Foook I can't afford anything else at this point I think I got some good beer left in the basement fingers crossed.

I'm shipping your package out next week if that makes you even the slightest bit happier. :D

Sorry to hear man. Hope you'll be working full tilt soon. The hand need to heal. Ill drink for you and if need be send your package early and you can send mine when you can

NIZZLE said:

That fooooking blows dood. How long is that for? And why are who garnishing your wages?

Sitting in Will Rogers World Airport in OKC. Currently drinking...nothing. Can't afford the $8.00 pint of Shiner Bock. I'll wait for my complimentary ginger ale on the plane. Gonna go find out what the Detroit airport is like on a short layover.

Back