What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad.
Normally I try to avoid drinking during the week but alas, no one is looking. :D
IMG_5511.jpg

More Galaxy. Finishing this half growler on the deck. I love Autumn in the Northeast.

Hey, Channel. How is the foliage up by you?

image-3702199222.jpg

did enjoy it very much. Harvesting yeast out of that one, since we definitely don't get this stuff down here everyday, so no swilling out of the can.Coming up to NE probably in a month or to for the wife's family. I will be making a trip to the brewery to try and stock up.

Bring up some Cigar City brews and maybe we can meet up and make a trade happen for other VT goodies :)

Imperial IPA while I play Starcraft.

Smells like mango, tastes like pine, feels like gold. My best beer to date.

image-4074312650.jpg

Had a Bitter Root Single Hop from the can earlier. Now I'm finishing off a Ninkasi Tricerahops! Mmmmm I think heady will be next though.

TNGabe's Rhubarb Iris (think I got that right), nice soft sourness, tart with a great aroma. Another hearty pat on the back for this one Gabe, really tasty

ForumRunner_20131008_192021.jpg

rockbasementbeer said:
I have never even heard of this!
yeah. Neither had I until I saw it at the bottle shop today.

I know I didn't give you much of a label to read. It's called Althea. It's a Dubbel with plums.

Channel66 said:
It's breast cancer awareness month, I'm sure it has something to do with that
I'm about to have a saison from lolo. I guess you sent him some yeast that's he used for it! I'm very excite! Just waiting for food to be ready!!!!

I'm having a Breckenridge autumn very good beer

I had big night homebrew wise bottled fuzzysmittens tea, bottled some skeeter pee, moved my graff to secondary and moved a cherry apple cider to secondary and placed it in the freezer to maker some apple jack!

Back