I loves me some keggin!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ridge Runner

Reaction score
Just pulled my first pint on my new kegging system:ban:!! Deeelicious!!! Just wanted to say thanks to all the HBT members who helped me get to this point. I can be...how do you say... a bit dense at times. I raise my glass in honor of you all :mug:

Just pulled my first pint on my new kegging system:ban:!! Deeelicious!!! Just wanted to say thanks to all the HBT members who helped me get to this point. I can be...how do you say... a bit dense at times. I raise my glass in honor of you all :mug:

I know exactly what you mean! That first pint was such an "Aha! THIS is the life" for me, too. I just had a pint myself, and each time I still think how great it is.

However, I never did drill the fridge. I still have to order shanks and faucets. I could use a bigger kegerator. It STILL never ends! :D

I hear ya Yooper I plan on getting a burner as soon as I find a good deal. I've got a batch dry hopping right now and I plan to brew again this weekend. Somehow I think the four cornies I have right now aren't going to be enough.:D

Good to see another Kentucky boy seeing the light. I bottled one batch and that was enough for me. Now I've got a full sized fridge, 2 taps (soon to be 4) and a 14.8 CuFt freezer just waiting for that temp control.

Go Big Blue!!

Kegging is just so damned cool. Nothing like beer you make on tap. Definately up the production, because I swear it goes way faster when it's that conveinant.

Same here. A very sincere Thanks to all. I joined on Sept 10th, just over 2 months ago. And I pulled my first pint out of my keggorator about 6 weeks ago, I'm on Kegs number 6 & 7 now in my dual keg keggorator and I've put on Six pounds, so that is about 1 lb per keg... but I'm enjoying every Inch of the way.

dp

I saw that "Florence Y'all" sign on my way to and from New Orleans....Still cracks me up.

There's a large shopping mall(Florence Mall) that tower shares a parking lot with and they wanted to put their name on it. Everybody and their Grandma pitched a b!tch about changing the tower. You'd have thought they were raising taxes by the volume of the wailing and gnashing of teeth. Hey, we got our priorities in Florence!!!

Back