all grain brew setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reaper79

Reaction score
hey guys i was looking around the forum and was trying to find out if theres a good all grain brewing setup for sale that is just the frame. i have 2 kegorators and a cooler to do it in but i see a lot of a three height setups and was wondering if there is one commercially made that could be had for a good price? After i do a couple batches i would be interested in getting one and am trying to plan ahead. thanks

http://morebeer.com/search/102320

phpThumb_generated_thumbnailjpg.jpg

Build it yourself, it's much cheaper than ordering one.

If you can't weld, try using this material from McMaster-Carr. The item number is 3310T108. Its slotted steel struts that are very strong. We use them a lot at work and they are quite heat resistant.

Wow. McMaster-Carr is quite the toy store.

I pretty much failed Lego class in grade school so welding is out of the question. I was wondering if anyone was aware of any place that would have a template or plans for building a single level Brutus-type stand out of pre-fabricated material like item number 3310T108????

Gordie

Figure out the size/dimensions you need for your three tier as well as burner diameter, accessories you want on the stand, and pot height and I'm sure someone could throw it together pretty quickly

Depending on your urgency, I will be making my 3-tier with that equipment this summer, and I could easily format a build for anyone interested.

Back