Know How Foods and Brews

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokerlund

Reaction score
I just wanted to take a minute and plug the online homebrew retailer I tend to order from. He was a college roommate to my brother and when I got back into brewing he had just opened his store. http://knowhowbrewsandfoods.com/

I ordered a SMaSH recipe recently and paid cheaper for hops and grain than I could in town or on many other on-line shops. He shipped the order on Wednesday and it was here by SpeeDee Delivery by 4pm the next day.

I just wanted to bump this.

The shipping has been great, normally about 1/2 what Midwest charges.

He has also started Bucks for your Brew, where you can submit a recipe to him. When it is approved, it becomes a 'kit' with a name of your choosing and can be purchased by anyone who visits the site. My brother and I love being able to order each other's house brew without doing all the work clicking each box. Rusty and Anne also pay the recipe owner for each kit sold. I have already spent $25 in store credit. Check them out!

This is totally on the "up and Up", Rusty and Anne are great, and you get a chance to have many others brew your recipes.
I highly recommend looking into it.

Back