Seriously stop using acronyms,

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget SMASH, we created that concept and it now has expanded beyond hbt.. But we started it here first. In fact it was funny, there's a thread where we're explaining what it is to the great Denny Conn.

SMHIS, how could I have forgotten about SMASH. that thread made me laugh:D

Uh oh. The thread has grown to the point it is now regressing. The first-post-responders are jumping in, here and after we salvaged it and turned it into something civilized!

Where were you when we were fighting the war, damnit? WHERE WERE YOU?!

Anyways, I'm thinking of changing my sig so it has an acronym, an abbreviation, and an initialism in it so that every post I make spreads the internet heresy.

Come to think of it, would the OP be against using symbols too? & instead of and? @ instead of at? $ instead of dollar?

Intialism is an abbreviation?? Or simply missing an i while otherwise being excruciatingly correct, then missing it again?

Smh. It was a spelling error. My comment about it being an abbreviation was facetiousness. I was attempting a joke. Next time I try to make a joke I will include bullet points and venn diagrams to cover any possible subtlety that might otherwise be missed.

Back