South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 25!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All paid up! Order will be sent over first thing tomorrow morning! I'll let everyone know when i get notification back about a delivery day

I know this one is closed...but...Regardless of price, what's the best pale ale or 2-row on the PDF? Disregarding the organic stuff.

The next round will be in a few days. PM me so i dont forget to notify you.

Looks like the next round might be a double pallet... maybe.

See everyone tomorrow!

Thanx again jeff! Unfortunately no savings for me since i got tagged by a statey speeding on the tpk. All the godam construction delays screwd me good. Oh well win some & lose some. At least i'll have sweet sweet wort to show (& drink) for it :)

First time group buy for me- thanks for putting it all together Jeff. Looking forward to doing it again. :mug:

Would anyone be interested in going 1/2 or 1/3 on a bag of Spelt?

BZ‐SPLT NEW! Spelt Malt 55lb bag $53.35

I need some for some saison's, berliner, flanders, sours, and fruit wheat beers. I just don't need a whole sack.

in the book, what are "brewcraft" items? Trying to get what i need ready for saturday, and just want to know what exactly that means so I don't bother putting it on my order. Thanks!

To bad you got tagged by a trooper. Me thinks you need proper ID to
Get out of a speeding ticket

Back