What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah just been awhile. It never gets old

Ok good. I can watch that movie over and over again. Classic.

"Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit smoking.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines"

also

Captain Oveur: You ever been in a cockpit before?

Joey: No sir, I've never been up in a plane before.
Captain Oveur: You ever seen a grown man naked?

Captain Oveur: Joey, have you ever been in a... in a Turkish prison?

:ban::rockin::D

Ok good. I can watch that movie over and over again. Classic.

"Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit smoking.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines"

also

Captain Oveur: You ever been in a cockpit before?

Joey: No sir, I've never been up in a plane before.
Captain Oveur: You ever seen a grown man naked?

Captain Oveur: Joey, have you ever been in a... in a Turkish prison?

:ban::rockin::D

"Do you like gladiator movies?"

A while back, someone posted on this thread that they were looking for some black tea. They said it was on eBay for $20 a pound but I can't remember what it's called. Anyone here remember?

Ticketybrew Dubbel. A local Manchester brewery.

ForumRunner_20130906_210338.jpg

Billy-Klubb said:
Yerba Mate. I realized we have no tea ball so I can get a good feel for this Nilgari.

Mate tastes like hay and aspirin to me. The tea sounds interesting.

image-3041559234.jpg

Hopefully a couple more of these and I'll be ready for a nap before heading to Foothills.

Speaking of Foothills....my brother calls me this afternoon and says, "Guess where I am."

I don't know, since you're asking me to guess, I'd say you're not at home.

"I'm in North Carolina! "

Really? Then get your sorry ass over to Foothills for some BA Sexual Chocolate!!

"I'm coming home tonight. Have to work Saturday morning."

You're worthless. You know that?

"That's why I'm YOUR brother!"

Argh untappd isn't working... Damn search won't work...

But how will I remember what I've been drinking?!? Lol.

Hopefully a couple more of these and I'll be ready for a nap before heading to Foothills.

Have fun!

Argh untappd isn't working... Damn search won't work...

But how will I remember what I've been drinking?!? Lol.

Just post them in here ... then tomorrow you can search back through your posts and put them into Untappd. That's the true sign of a functional alcoholic! :mug:

Have fun!

I already am. I made a few dips and some bread to take since there is never food or at least not enough food and always too much beer with this sort of crowd. My wife is making a sign for my little snack table

FT: snackz
ISO: #walez brah

Anyone who doesn't think it's funny, I know I don't want to talk to.I'll be taking lots of pictures and I'm sure posting here all morning or until my phone dies.

Ok then!

Ticketybrew Pale. Really good!! Better than the dubbel.

That is a great brewery name. Latest Zymurgy has an article on nanos and micros in London.

I already am. I made a few dips and some bread to take since there is never food or at least not enough food and always too much beer with this sort of crowd. My wife is making a sign for my little snack table

FT: snackz
ISO: #walez brah

Anyone who doesn't think it's funny, I know I don't want to talk to.I'll be taking lots of pictures and I'm sure posting here all morning or until my phone dies.

Bwahahahahah!!!

That is a great brewery name. Latest Zymurgy has an article on nanos and micros in London.

It is isn't it - they got harassed by Crabbies (purveyors of ultra sweet ginger "beer" rubbish here in England) because they seem to think they have trademarked the word "ticketyboo" in one of their ads. Even though it's just a word. I think it got sorted though; I hope it did anyway. Their beer is great.

allenH said:
7venth Sun F'Ya! (That's the name, not my proclamation of its excellence). Pretty damn good pale ale.

If you get some Wolfman, let me know. Tallboys of Berliner Weisse are my dream beer.

image-632254142.jpg

Wlp645 porter. I can't tell if there is huge bottle variance on this one or if I just like it sometimes and not others. I've got a big ol jar of slurry from this beer that's been sitting 6 months now. I think it's time to dump it.

Weird Beard Fade to Black black IPA.

ForumRunner_20130906_225335.jpg

It's a really good one. Maybe a bit roastier than you might expect for a black IPA, but it's really tasty.

English beers only so far!

tyzippers said:
I MUST find this!! I'm surprised I can't find that, but Pumking is all over the place here.:confused:

I found it in Cleveland last weekend and the person said they made 100 cases so it will be tough to find (we bought the last two there). I think I'm going bottle shop hunting tomorrow...

mcbaumannerb said:
The Pumking is dead. Long live the Warlock!

Best pumpkin beer I've ever had - mostly because it isn't overly sweet.

Funniest thing I've ever heard Garrison Keillor say: 'It was the best pumpkin pie I ever had, which wasnt all that different from the worst pumpkin pie I ever had.' I feel that way about pumpkin pie and beer both.

Funniest thing I've ever heard Garrison Keillor say: 'It was the best pumpkin pie I ever had, which wasnt all that different from the worst pumpkin pie I ever had.' I feel that way about pumpkin pie and beer both.

Ah, Garrison Keillor. I'm not a big fan of his writing (i.e. his books) but his radio show is hilarious. I think you just have to hear the words in his voice to get the full appreciation.

Back