So i ended up on the ravens stadium last night

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monty73741

Reaction score
I rolled down my buddies bar in federal hill, baltimore. I was their to sample all 17 of his taps. they just got a couple of new beers. So his bar was playing on the SOBO (forgot what it stands for) Invitational flag football game. I ended up going with the guys, drinking free beer from the local distributer, eating free food & ended up on field. IT WAS awsome I had a religious experience

50yardline731.jpg
You ended up on the field? How long were you passed out?

cheer_leaders229.jpg

didnt pass out
had a religious experience

you are one lucky mofo, and i mean that it the greatest most respectfull way possible.

Ok, Well its final. I hate you! :D

I am a HUGE ravens fan I would love to be able to go down on the field. Hell I dont care if I was the only person in the entire stadium.

you need to check their schedule i was supposed to go with my pal sara down for ladies something on the field as her date.....
she didnt feel like going & we should have......ray, roll & all the ones not supposed to be their were their.. we were kicking our self in the ass for that one

you need to check their schedule i was supposed to go with my pal sara down for ladies something on the field as her date.....
she didnt feel like going & we should have......ray, roll & all the ones not supposed to be their were their.. we were kicking our self in the ass for that one

I heard about that but and wanted to go but my wife didnt feel like driving over an hour each way on a monday night. Until we heard on the radio on the way home from work who all was going to be there. At that point it was to late. I was a little pissed.

Latest posts

Back