Got a new job today!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryanh1801

Reaction score
Well after being jobless for a little while, decided I needed to get another job. Just got word today that I got a job at the Largest scuba retailer in the U.S. :rockin: I am really excited, I will finally be working around something I love to do. :D

Sweet man congrats. I should find out this afternoon whether or not I will be getting a new job as well, things are looking good though.

ill be doing sales, which normal I hate, but this place is really good about, people that work their are only their to help, not try and sell you something. I have always had great experience shopping with them, so I hope (and think) that working for them will be no different.

Well first day is over. By far the coolest job I have ever had!! Really a lot of fun. Although they might be keeping my paycheck. :)

Well first day is over. By far the coolest job I have ever had!! Really a lot of fun. Although they might be keeping my paycheck. :)

Congrats! I have a pretty good idea how you feel (landed an interesting job last week and bragged about it here, too)!

It's a great getting paid for doing a job but it's orders of magnitudes better getting paid for something you actually enyoy doing.

H

Congrats!! Are you working at Scubatoys? I love to support my local scuba store here in Frisco, but Scubatoys is usually a lot cheaper.

Congrats!! Are you working at Scubatoys? I love to support my local scuba store here in Frisco, but Scubatoys is usually a lot cheaper.

yep that is it. :) I know how that is, before I worked their, another LDS had my equipment I wanted for around 3 grand, I walked out of scuba toys with the same thing and then some, for just under 1,500. :rockin:

Back