I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Capable of so many different looks.

2Helmut_Newton_-_Sigourney_Weaver.jpg

78cb7d6e2b7e0d34b710df3a7bfd1ef9.jpg

73003e6fc340df2b920ab466e0c1a2f7.jpg

sigourney-weaver then2.jpg

sigourney-weaver-as-ripley-in-alien-3.jpg

I think she's a little plain. But those wild pics make her hot. Perfect for this thread.

Exactly...

@wierdboy Ya Im late to a lot of party's...Thought I read every page... I didn't see any mention or pics of her.....sorry for stepping on your toes.

Just look up "Dannie Diesel Burlesque Le' Moustache" in your favourite search engine.

:)

I just spent a few minutes looking at a Google image search of her & that band. Can't find one picture of her I like.

Perfect for this thread!

:)

Yes! I have had a real thing for her ever since Sing Sing Death House came out. Got to see her way back on the Coral Fang tour.

I could go either way on her...Sometimes she seems kind of MEH.

Other times she looks like she could throw you down and **** the chit out of you.

And I think that is the purpose of this whole thread. There are a ton of women out there that in the average light are just as plain as the girl next door..but in the right light are absolutely breathtaking.

Beer anyone?

pink.jpg

Pink has the hottest ass I have ever seen. The ribbon tattoos don't hurt.

I like Allison Becker, "Xandra Dent" from Adult Swim's "Newsreaders".

tumblr_mjipweBJga1qzo748o1_1280.jpg

Brjt83bCUAAuyFn.jpg

Back