• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Small Brewery Bottle Caps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schweaty

Doe Re Mi Beer
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all,
I'm looking to purchase decent size lots (10+) of bottle caps. I don't have access to many west coast brewery caps and so that would be ideal. I have many of the "popular" breweries but am looking for those unique lesser known out there. I am using these to make a table top with resin and would prefer to get all different caps. Please respond if you have any you are looking to sell and/or PM me a price that you'd like to fetch. I am willing to pay a fair amount, especially if the caps are in good condition (without bends, scratches). Thanks!

How small is a small brewery? As in, not BMC? I can start saving you some caps if you want, as long as you pay shipping for them.

pm me your address, i will have a envelope to send you after tonight and tomorrow night. not sure what they will be, but i will send em out to you none the less.

current tally of this evening's fallen soldiers: sierra nevada X3 , full sail X3, rogue, 10 barrel, lost coast, lagunitas, and a dogfish just for kicks :)

pm me your address, i will have a envelope to send you after tonight and tomorrow night. not sure what they will be, but i will send em out to you none the less.

current tally of this evening's fallen soldiers: sierra nevada X3 , full sail X3, rogue, 10 barrel, lost coast, lagunitas, and a dogfish just for kicks :)

I don't believe that I have 10 barrel, full sail, or lost coast. The others I'm pretty sure that I have them all. Keep saving and if you want to send them to me I will gladly pay for the shipping via paypal.

Those of you interested in trade I have the following:

Bear Republic
Weihenstephaner
New Belgium - Lots of them!
Clipper City
Kasteel
Sarnac
Anchor
Brooklyn
Wells
Sam Adams - Black Cap
Corsendonk