Yard Sale Deal!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradleyBrew

Reaction score
Yesterday $20 got me:

15 gallon Keggle, auto siphon, hydrometer, large dial thermometer, bottle tree, 1 lb of cleaner, bottle jet cleaner, & assorted caps, tubing, priming sugar, etc.

I got most of the stuff but couldn't pass it up. Especially for the Keggle as my friend and I want to start doing combined 10 gallon batches.

Congrats. You definitely cleaned up. I'm planning on hitting some garage sales this weekend. Hopefully I can run across a carboy or something. :mug:

I love a great garage sale deal...I've built almost my entire brewery out of garage sale deals

WOW!!!! You stole that stuff. I would have sped off in my car and spent the rest of the day looking out the window waiting for the cops to show up. ;)

I keep hoping some day I will find something I can use for brewing at a garage sale....but I haven't had much luck. I spent last weekend looking at garage sales with my wife. Went to probably 30 or so and I can't recall seeing anything that was remotely useful for brewing.

You hit the motherload!

Nice find! I love yard sales. Got my mom a wii console, the sports package, wii resort, and wii motion plus for $30 last weekend. Most of the stuff had never even been used, and all still in the box, mint.

I'm hoping for some killer brew finds this year. Had a couple "small" finds last year. Nothing to write home about though.

Congrats again! :mug:

Thanks everyone, it was a good deal. We started talking about the keggle and he just started chucking brewing equipment at me. I asked how much he wanted for everything, and he said $20 bucks... I am about fell over lol

I've been kegging but my buddy with me got 80 bottles for nothing!

I need to start hitting yard sales I just don't have the time between brewing, yard work, fixing up the house, working on the cars or motorcycle there is just no time on my days off.

Maybe the trick is to get the wife to hit the yard sales for you and keep an eye out for anything related to beer making!

Back