What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember the first time I had this I thought it was amazing, but now it just seems average. I don't drink too many regular IPA's anymore. I usually need a double or Imperial to get my hop fix. Hi, my name's Nic, and I'm a hop addict...

ForumRunner_20131025_195226.jpg

Leadgolem said:
You will get bottle bombs. Fridge temps slow down fermentation a great deal, they don't stop it. Fermentation stops when you run out of sugar, your yeast reaches it's alcohol tolerance, or you kill the yeast. There are really only two reliable ways to kill the yeast. Pasteurization, and potassium metabisulfite.
ugh! I thought so! Time to all chalk and repitch ale yeast.

im jealous, im still at work...wont be home for another hour. but when I do...I have founders all day ipa, as well as ranger, killians, flipside red ipa(i hope, might have drank the last one last night) and several cases of homebrew. i think im going to chill and try a belgian ale that has been bottled for 9 days....just becuase im impatient.

Hence the lecture rather than just pressure to do so. It pretty much boiled down to us going to hell for being heathens or something, I just tune it out at this point.
Do you want me to save you a spot? I'm definitely going to hell.....Why don't we have a devil smiley?

Just got home from a 2 hour long lecture about why we should have had a big Catholic wedding.

Drinking a homebrew whiskey stout.

As if the OG wasn't bad enough?! :drunk:

Getting my Sea Hag on while I wait for my buddy's generous gift of a Double Dose to chill down.

I do believe you're going to like the Double Dose. :mug:

Channel66 said:
Just got home from a 2 hour long lecture about why we should have had a big Catholic wedding. Drinking a homebrew whiskey stout.
I thought you were married. I say skip it and just cross your fingers.

Not sure I like this at all.
image-1552122903.jpg

FBS with a side of Jameson, last one for the night, work in the morning, not happy.
Anyone recommend a good semi cheap point and shoot camera, my antique sucks as you can see.

DSCF0093.jpg

finsfan said:
Hey maybe it was fresh. Ive never had breakfast stout but I assume it tastes a lot better with age

It's just different fresh...much more coffee forward which I love

Channel66 said:
We are. These particular family members didn't come because it wasn't a big fancy Catholic thing. We got hitched in the woods at a ski resort, then had a huge party. In my opinion we did it right

Lmao. ^this is awesome. Didn't know you were married and now your previous posts are much funnier (to me anyway)

Bravo channel, bravo! Doesnt get much better than that :D

My wedding was perfect. We were married by my wife's daddy, a retired Southern Baptist minister. Her sister and mom were the only other people there. Got married on the steps of the vacant farm house on our property I kind of want to burn down. My dog was the flower girl. Went for fried chicken and BBQ after and then fell asleep as we were both working way too much at the time.

My wedding was perfect. We were married by my wife's daddy, a retired Southern Baptist minister. Her sister and mom were the only other people there. Got married on the steps of the vacant farm house on our property I kind of want to burn down. My dog was the flower girl. Went for fried chicken and BBQ after and then fell asleep as we were both working way too much at the time.

You really are a redneck huh? Was there a shotgun involved? :p

We are. These particular family members didn't come because it wasn't a big fancy Catholic thing. We got hitched in the woods at a ski resort, then had a huge party. In my opinion we did it right

When i told my father we didn't want kids he told me that was the reason behind marriage, to procreate. Glad we didn't because i'd have to deal with the *****.

Back