What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only said in fun as your phone auto spelled "Still plowing they my magic hat sampler" I said as much in my next post:tank:
sad face girl= no fun

Worst thing is, I'm on my iPad. :eek:
But now I'm just fine. Except the lack of munchies.

Hello said:
I miss the days when a company called Pink Dot would deliver grocery goods. Such as ruffles and onion dip. :(

I'm currently snacking on these. I'll send you some, but it may take a while. ;)

image-3743903391.jpg

Saison - wish I would have bottled all of the batch with lacto and Brett. Not that this is bad, but the other version is freakin great.

image-2269946561.jpg

FYI anyone I gave the Icepick Hard Tea recipe to. I used nutrient and energizer this batch and it went from 1.064 to .990 in 5 days. Just transferred to secondary with stabilizer and Sparklloid. 9.71%......yes I will have some now! :ban:

NIZZLE said:
Ok ok ok can someone please tell the big fooooooking hype over this IPA? Don't cry to bad you @sshat hatters :p

Well to starts its. Double IPA. Secondly it's amazing and I've yet to have anything like it. Third and lastly that PBR must be messing with yours taste buds!
- Homer

Well to starts its. Double IPA. Secondly it's amazing and I've yet to have anything like it. Third and lastly that PBR must be messing with yours taste buds!
- Homer

I knew you would be the first to chime in don't get me wrong it is good but I would like to try it fresh as this one is old so no need to bad mouth my pbr sir.

In other news Isn't that cute defending a homer beer :eek:

DisturbdChemist said:
What will you trade for it? Lol. Lets set up a trade. Ill put one in

I'm tapped for trades right now. :( I'll shoot you a PM in a month or so if that works for you.

Back