• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

looking for full keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

climberguy

Reaction score
looking for emty stainless full kegs 15 gal to build a brew system. i live in western ma. and would be willing to pick up :tank:

Full kegs?

If you go to kegglebrewing.com they have excellent pricing on keggles

I had a lot of luck with craigslist and local scrap yards.

Come to Texas I have couple extra you can have for free if you are a new brewer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmonk
full of WHAT?

Probably looking for full SIZED kegs. sanke kegs

yeah, i know. :D

hey climber i'm in eastern mass, and the easiest way to get mine was call a brewery and buy the ones they are scrapping (about $20 each).

cheaper than the re-seller, better condition than the junkyard.
any smaller breweries out near you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmonk
full of WHAT?

yeah, i know. :D

hey climber i'm in eastern mass, and the easiest way to get mine was call a brewery and buy the ones they are scrapping (about $20 each).

cheaper than the re-seller, better condition than the junkyard.
any smaller breweries out near you?

there is bbc berkshire brewery copany and barington brewery thanks i'll look in to that .

I contacted this brewery and they responded with "We actually recently switched from barrel-style kegs to straightwall so we don't actually have any decommissioned kegs. Sorry we can't be of more assistance!" Not sure what that means. LOL, but figured I would post in case any else was looking.

PM sent...............................................................................................................................................

If you are in CT. then driving to wa-wa, is about the same as driving to south station in boston - call harpoon, ask to speak to Al. they are about 6 blocks from s.s.

If you are in CT. then driving to wa-wa, is about the same as driving to south station in boston - call harpoon, ask to speak to Al. they are about 6 blocks from s.s.

I emailed them and they informed me that they switched to different kegs and no longer have any decommissioned ones. Still on the lookout, but thanks for the help!

Back