skeeter pee with agave extract??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Subscribed. Want to see where you go with this. Its certainly worth a try, expensive, but worth a try

It sounds interesting. I would probably opt for a light skeeter pee with a bit of tequila floating on top instead, but that is just my style. I am a cheapskate when it comes to homebrewing.

This has inspired me.

I am going to freeze some hoping that it stays a bit slushy. If it doesn't, I will make ice cubes from it and use it to make margaritas. Add a splash of tequila, a little umbrella, and a patio... let the fun times begin. I love TX.

Why do you say expensive?? Is the agave extract that much?? Skeeter Pee definitely isn't expensive.

I had margaritas in FL that were made with Agave wine instead of Tequila. They do that to get around the liqueur laws. Apparently you can have a wine and beer permit at some places but not a full liqueur license.

I'm going to try it. I'll let you all know how it turns out.

Update. It freezes into a slush, a bit of chilled pee on top of it makes it liquid enough to get through a straw. Great beverage.

vanceromance said:
Why do you say expensive?? Is the agave extract that much?? Skeeter Pee definitely isn't expensive.

I had margaritas in FL that were made with Agave wine instead of Tequila. They do that to get around the liqueur laws. Apparently you can have a wine and beer permit at some places but not a full liqueur license.

I'm going to try it. I'll let you all know how it turns out.

Agave is more expensive than sugar. Not prohibativley though

Vance, how did this turn out? I was thinking the same thing, maybe even half lemon half lime.

Latest posts

Back