• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Duda Diesel - 30 Plate Chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey yall!

Have a B3-23A 30 Plate chiller from Duda Diesel w/ about 8-10 batches through it. Only reason for selling is we upgraded to a bigger version! (we do 15-20g batches and quite a few lagers).

Fittings are 1/2" Male NPT all around. I plan on keeping the elbows, QDs, etc...so this is for the chiller only.

http://www.dudadiesel.com/choose_item.php?id=HX2330

SOLD

Chiller.jpg

Is this item still available? PMed on the 1st day it was listed and nothing back since.

My apologies for the slow response time guys. Chiller was sale pending and I wanted to make sure it went through before offering it up to anyone else.

Thanks!

So it's not up for sale anymore right? At least a PM back would have been nice, but thanks for getting back in the end.

Back