Brewery Name

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Backwoods

Reaction score
Hi, I am new the the forum. I was wondering what you all thought of the name, Backwoods Brewing Company, and maybe throw down some logo's if anyone is good and graphic design.

Whats the story behind Backwoods?

Most people have some sort of backstory to their name, something personal or an inside joke, others is just the name of the street they live on... for some its a play on their last name.

Mine is Bald Dog Brew, after the mexican hairless breed of dog.

Also, realistically, it doesnt matter if its taken - you are not going to be selling this, it will never be a real company. For most people the name is just a fun thing to add, like labeling your brews, and it adds a personal touch when distributing the brew amongst friends.

Good luck!

Well i have lived in the woods practically my whole life, and i had originally thought of Oak Wood's because most of the tree's are oak's but went with Backwood's instead.

You should design your labels to be a play off the backwoods cigars packaging! That would be awesome adn really flexible for different beers.

179.jpg

Here's a Backwoods Brewing Co. logo I whipped up. The face is a little creepy though.

Backwoods_Logo1.jpg

love the northwoods, I have a logcabin in Eagle River, whenever I think northwoods I think of the Hodag and the call of the loons at night...but thats just me, man I miss the woods!

Back