I finally got to taste a good homebrew..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unkle Danky

Reaction score
AND IT WAS MINE!!! I bottled my Fat Tire clone on Saturday and I just couldnt resist giving it a try tonight, especially since my Hefe turned out..... not bueno. After 4 days in the bottle it tastes delicious, carbonation is really close to perfect, and the head even stayed with it all the way to the last gulp. Thanks to all of ya who have answered my many questions and I will post some pics when I get batteries for my camera. Now I am already getting impatient to try the Chocolate Stout I have up next!

Isn't it a great feeling to make a brew that you're so proud of!? I did the same thing with the EdWort's Haus Pale Ale, drank one about a week after bottling and was just floored at how good it was! I'm very surprised at the amount of carbonation you got after four days.

Congratulations!! :mug:

Cascadie

applause.gif

Yeah i hear ya! Any drinker knows to well.....1 beer leads to 2. Then 2 beers leads 3 and then who gives a damn lets drink more. Congratulations! Now comes the hard part keeping enough of the good stuff around. I no longer tell my friends what i have until they stop by. Otherwise they drink it all.

congrats I am still waiting on my first brew will be two weeks in primary

on 12/7/08

put your hands in the air and back away slowly from that fermenter

:)

Back