What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB English Pale Ale
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388273386.057433.jpg

Whole case? Good stuff. Fingers are crossed there will still be some in Austin in a week.

Drinking a Hb coffee IPA after a second day painting the new place. One more day at least.

Nah, I just asked the guy if I could have one of the empty cases. I only bought three. I might end up with a case before its all gone though. ;)

Omegang Hennepin. First time trying it, tasty beer but i like my saison to be more spicy.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Home Brew mobile app

boxer pic

You likey?

Drinking a sculpin.
Wife's pizza is out if the oven. Not sure what all she topped her's with but I think it weighed about 10lbs.

Mine is going in. EVOV, tomato, basil, prosciutto and mozzarella.

Tasty. I stopped by star pizza for lunch good pizza. I need a pizza peel and a stone

You likey?

Honestly? I think it would be a good beer if the brewery had waited to sell it until it was ready to drink. It was a slow gusher, but isn't over carbonated, which to me is a classic sign of not being done bottle conditioning / refermenting. It has slight diacetyl and some other oxidative yeast characteristics I also associate with beer that isn't adequately conditioned. It's a bit oak forward for my tastes as well. Not going to dump it, but I wish breweries would stop pushing stuff out the door.

Definutsly fits into top 10 midwest ipas for me. Pungent! Still love this one and definatly the price. Got the sixer free reaching #10 being in the craft beer buyer club at the grocery store. I was waiting for some good new beers to come in but this will do for now.

saga.jpg

Back