• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

10g Blichmann set up - a 20g and two 15g Boilermakers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gordie

Reaction score
Howdy y'all.

I'm selling my Blichmann setup that I've been using for 10g AG batches on my bastard-of-Brutus rig. I'd still be using them but... um... I now have a 1 bbl brewhouse.

Two 15g boilermakers, a Blichmann false bottom for the 15g MLT, and a 20g boilermaker boil kettle. They have signs of normal use and I need to clean some of the carbon off the bottom of them (insides are spotless) but are otherwise in perfectly operable condition. Does not include the boil screen for the BK but does include the weldless, articulating Blichmann thermometers.

Retail for this setup is $1,191.96 (according to Norther Brewer) so I figure a 20% discount for used and asking $950 for the set.

I'm not real confident of being able to pack these well (and I don't know how much they weigh) so I'm thinking pick up only. I'm in Healdsburg, CA - 90 minutes North of San Francisco, and 15 minutes North of Santa Rosa.

Thanks!

Back