Patience!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carnevoodoo

Reaction score
I always wonder when a beer is going to be perfect. Tonight, I dug into the last IPA I made. It is absolutely perfect. With an IPA you can't wait too long, but I'm really impressed with myself right now. :)

+1, have another one! Too many brewers are too self conscious about their brew! You made it! Reap the rewards!

I always have been self conscious about most of what I make, but I am a TOTAL beer snob. I've had some hits, but both of what I have in my kegerator right now are awesome.

I don't really drink much on weeknights, so I am probably done for tonight, but I will take some to a couple of the hop heads at work tomorrow.

I know the feeling. It's so nice when a beer hits its stride. You know the highest rated beer in the world comes from three guys in Belgium who are not a commercial entity. The reason they claim is that they have the ability to allow their beer to age to perfection prior to release because they are not in it solely for profit.

I'm self conscience, but I also know this stuff can still get me drunk. Which in many cases is what we're really here for.

I know the feeling. It's so nice when a beer hits its stride. You know the highest rated beer in the world comes from three guys in Belgium who are not a commercial entity. The reason they claim is that they have the ability to allow their beer to age to perfection prior to release because they are not in it solely for profit.

And it is quite a beer, to say the least. I've only ever had about 4 ounces, but I'll make it there someday.

Latest posts

Back