Kenmore 14.8 ft3 kegerator $359.99

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's normally $529. $399 on sale, another 10% off on energy star rated. Sale ends today though.

I am having one delivered tomorrow to replace my broken POS.

Based on my measurements, it should fit 7 or 8 kegs.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_...ord=kenmore+14.8&sLevel=0&prop17=kenmore 14.8

Model 16542 if the link doesn't work.

I rather suspect you can hold more than that. My freezer is roughly the same and I can hold 10 Cornies or 9 + 20lbs CO2 without a collar.

I just bought this same freezer 3 weeks ago, It was on closeout for $299. When I asked the manager about it he knocked off another $30, Its in perfect shape.

I've got my 5lb co2 on the hump, four cornies, a carboy lagering, a bunch of bottles, and still a little room.

Can still close the top also, your going to be very happy with it.

I just picked up a GE 14.8 off of craigslist. It will hold 8 Ball locks on the floor and 2 on the hump with a collar. Or more likely 9 + CO2 tank.

If anyone lives in the Northern VA area, I just got home with a used Frigidaire 14.8 for $150. It was off Craigslist and there's 5 left. Its slightly beat up, but thats why theres spray paint!

PM me if interested.

Now I just have to get this project started.

Latest posts

Back