Hold On InBev, maybe you won't be able to buy AB

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe If AB was bought out they InBev might feel like expanding the AB line to things other then lime and fruit bases knockoff beers

I think its funny.. if InBev buys AB then whats left, that is American.. Hmmmm lets see Marlboro, Coors and Mickey Mouse. We have sold EVERYTHING else. No wonder NYSE is @ 12000 and we have all lost our a$$ in the market. Sell Sell Sell.

I'll take a Negra Modelo over a Stella any day.

From the looks of posts like this someone needs to lay off the crack pipe:cross: I love me some stella. Hold on I like negra modelo too but not half as much. Damn it i just love beer way too much.

I still don't get how these beer companies work. It's like feudal houses with bizarre rights of refusal and crazy precedents.

Coors isnt even American anymore either, its MOLSON COORS now. Oh and as far as Stella goes, its a decent beer, but whats with the 11.2 ounce bottles? Thats a bit of a scam if you ask me... I bet you most people dont even notice they arent getting a 12 ozer, ie ripped off.

anytime i read about stella artois or see it in the store. Elaine screaming "stella" comes to mind from seinfeld.

Last edited by a moderator:
Coors isnt even American anymore either, its MOLSON COORS now. Oh and as far as Stella goes, its a decent beer, but whats with the 11.2 ounce bottles? Thats a bit of a scam if you ask me... I bet you most people dont even notice they arent getting a 12 ozer, ie ripped off.

It's called the Metric system. 33 cl or Centiliters. A third of a liter. Personally, I like 50 cl myself.

Back