Beer From Only One Brewery?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Horace

Reaction score
If you had to purchase beer from only one commercial brewery, what brewery would you choose?

For me, it would be Founders. From Double Trouble to their Imperial Stout, my beer needs would be satisfied all year long. Plus, I love their bottles for my home brew...

What classifies commercial brewer? I would def. go for our local brewery Mother's. Lot's of variation and lots of love.

Cigar City for sheer variety... especially if they ever re-start their sour program.

I tried to come up with one and my brain melted. There is just too many great beers from so many different brewers for me to come up with one.

Southern Tier. They're like the supermarket of beers, and I like them all. I've had better versions of some of their beers from other breweries, but they consistently impress me, they have amazing variation, and I can actually get hold of their beers.

Edit: A close runner up would be Avery. I've been drinking a lot of their beers recently and I'm amazed. It seems like they have good variation as well. I wish I had access to some of their less-distributed (less popular?) beers that I see listed.

Elysian Brewing, no doubt.

Partially because they do pretty much every style, but mostly because they're my own personal Jesus of pumpkin beer.

Russian River for me. Love belgians and Sours, and all of their IPA's and ales are amazing as well.

Plus they are local

Russian River for me. Love belgians and Sours, and all of their IPA's and ales are amazing as well.

I've got to agree here. Last year at GABF we spent almost an hour at their booth. We'd get a sample, wait in line (8 people deep maybe), then do it all over again.

If I had to pick locally, I'd pick Avery. High gravity heaven!

If I had to pick locally, I'd pick Avery. High gravity heaven!

They had a lot of greats when I visited their tap room. The most memorable was a 14% cask ale, as in it was the last thing I remember drinking.:drunk:

For me, Russian River or Lagunitas.

Back