• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS: Budweiser Millennium Gift set

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skibumdc

Reaction score
$75
Includes a Magnum of Bud, 4 Special Edition Pilsner Glasses and original boxes un-opened.

I have 2 or 3 of these sets.

Will ship to Continental US only, insurance recommended.
3nd3oc3pf5Qf5Pb5S39c4cfc01eea955111f8.jpg

3n33me3l35O75Q85Tc9c40af5c3f679f71847.jpg

Is there anything special about the beer in the bottle? I searched but couldn't find anything. I can't justify $75 for 4 glasses and bottle of Bud Diesel....

Edit: Especially if they have them on Ebay at $10

Beer is not special, but it is a corked magnum bottle, plus the 4 glasses and display box

Is it from 2000, hence the "millennium"? No offense, but you might find it hard to unload 10 year old Bud here.

Geeze, I can tell how this forum operates.
Some others simply abide by the rule "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all"

I don't think anyone is trying to be mean to you, but this is a homebrew forum, we generally don't want BMC ( Bud, Miller, Coors) stuff. Now if you had a 10-year-old bottle of utopias, you might generate some interest. Don't take it personally, we give each other grief all the time. Stick around, read and participate in some threads and you'll see, we really are a great bunch of guys and gals.

If you want to see reasonable prices on well aged piss
l
ook here
and here
and here
and here nothing over $35.

I mean really? You post budweiser gear on a homebrew forum for 2-3X it's e-bay value and don't expect to get flack? Budweiser: Strike one. Overpriced: Strike two.

And uh.. nothing personal. We give eachother crap here. Stick around.

Some others simply abide by the rule "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all"

*shrug*

You'll also find that this forum collectively protects its members from "less that stellar" deals in the classifies....

Now if you had a 10-year-old bottle of utopias, you might generate some interest.

LOL.
If I had a 10 year old bottle of Utopias I'd be drinking that myself.

I knew I wasn't selling this to saints, but I thought most people would see the value in the display, not the contents of the bottle.

The value is what the market sets it at and, for better or worse, that market is ebay.

FWIW, I collect the Budweiser holiday ceramic steins and glassware. Not bashing the BMC aspect in the least.

$75
Includes a Magnum of Bud, 4 Special Edition Pilsner Glasses and original boxes un-opened.

I have 2 or 3 of these sets.

Will ship to Continental US only, insurance recommended.
3nd3oc3pf5Qf5Pb5S39c4cfc01eea955111f8.jpg

3n33me3l35O75Q85Tc9c40af5c3f679f71847.jpg

Would you take $50

Do you seriously still have this? haha

Yup. I need to check the basement but I think I have 3 of them sealed in the original Anheiser Busch shipping box.

Obviously it wasn't about the beer, it's the uniqueness of the set and a magnum bottle from that brewery. Not seen very often.

I saw several of these sets at a beer can collectors in February. The price was right and I was going to buy some sets just for the cool glasses. Something else caught my eye and I never did grab them. The glasses where really nice.

Best thread resurrection ever. In fifteen or twenty more years you will be able to get some interest in the beer!

I have one of these magnum flip top bottles... label still on it. I use it to take homebrew to parties. People get a kick out of it but I dumped the stuff that was in it out and it smelled awful.

And some people just can't follow posted rules:

You may NOT sell beer, commercial or homebrew, on this forum.

Seriously, it's number six, and it's bolded. Hard of reading?

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f16/classified-rules-255533/

Since we are necro-posting...

This whole thread is a hoot. Normally, I'd delete all the posts that came in here criticizing the OP. Our policy in the For Sale area is either buy it or move on. And, as always, buyer beware. But they are 5 years old!

Then, of course, we don't allow the sale of any alcohol here. There's no "I'm selling the bottle, not the contents" loophole. Normally, this would be grounds to just remove the thread altogether.

But it's too funny that this thread was exhumed and the sale was still on. So, I'm just going to close the thread now and leave it for the sake of posterity and humor. Good luck OP, glad to see you're still around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back