Perlick Group Buy ends 10/2/09

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ohio-Ed

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I pulled this out of another thread so folks could easily find the link:

All Perlicks on sale now until the end of Friday or when we run out of stock, which ever comes first. Here is a link:
http://www.austinhomebrew.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=perlick

We just received more Perlick faucets including the new 575ss creamer faucet. This is the faucet that Midwest Supplies sells for $49.99 our price is $29.99 while they last.

I am not going to post the prices in the forum because months from now people will ask if the price is the same and it won't be.

Forrest

Thanks Forrest for putting this together.
Ed

I just heard from Forrest...
So far we have bought over 100 Perlicks in just over a day!!
He has more coming next week, so buy em while there're hot.

Ed

I was close to getting a 575 but I didn't think I'd ever need it... I may regret that later :(

especially since I have no stout faucet

Well I've been considering getting a stout faucet since last year... but seeing the cost is 80+ and it's a pain to clean from what I hear, I think the creamer will do fine instead.

1 575ss and some other goodies...tracking number already sent. These guys are amazingly quick!:mug:

2 525ss, along with stainless shanks, tailpieces, handles, gaskets etc :)

would have ordered more, but my mortgage payment takes priority over hobbies :( won't have extra play money until december (it's a 3-paycheck month..)

Just a reminder that this sale ends today.
Wanted to bump this so everyone interested can get a deal.

I got one 525 and one 575 considering it was so cheap. That and a few kits to make a few more batches.

2-525SS's...

Just did manage to give SWMBO the sad puppy dog eyes in time for the special offer.

Looks like Forrest already pulled the 575SS's off...

Thanks for the special pricing!

I've been needing to switch over to Stainless for my cider...and over time...I hope to go all stainless. These faucets will probably be passed down to future generations. I love quality craftsmanship!

Nice!! Now all 5 taps will have perlicks!! 2x525 and 1x425 ordered!

Looks like I ordered a bit late, this is my order status on the site:
temporarily out of stock, but they are already on order and in route to Austin. they will ship out on the day that we receive them. IOJ

I was about to put in my order and noticed the same thing on the stainless shanks, I was really hopping to be able to order everything from one place. If I go ahead and create an account for the order and add all the items is there anyway I could still get the discount price on the 525's and just have the order ship later(whenever the shanks are back in stock)?

I'm in Germany for the Oktoberfest and forgot about the group buy but just when on the site and I was still able to get the discount.

Thanks forrest and to show my thanks check out the shirt I am wearing at the Oktoberfest. This was from last night. Picture is to big so go to my profile and I will add it there.

Scheduled to arrive tomorrow! Can't wait! If it would only stop raining long enough for me to paint my damn freezer!

I ordered wednesday with the 8 dollar shipping, should be arriving wednesday. 1 week is the usual turnaround time for me here in florida

I ordered Thursday and it's coming tomorrow (Tuesday). I had to sweat it out until Thursday so i could get the additional 10% off for their 50 state sale:)

Hot damn, I didn't notice Ohio was coming up this week. I guess I'll hold off on placing my gigantic order for another couple of days, haha.

Damn it. I'm still in Germany and mine arrive this Thrusday. I don't come home until another 11 days. I am so geeked about having working taps.

Damn it. I'm still in Germany and mine arrive this Thrusday. I don't come home until another 11 days. I am so geeked about having working taps.

Anyone who is in Germany shall receive no pity from me. I hope someone steals the box off your porch.:D

Very true. My intake of Weizen bier is crazy. Plus if I may rub it in a little I hit two Oktoberfest's that was a drunken dream. I can now remove this off my list of things to do before I die.

But I do miss my IPA's!!!!!!!!!

Back