Name and Label ideas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Limited Visibility

Reaction score
I think I figured out a brewing name, how does everyone go about making their design for the label. I know what I would like.... but I can' draw. What did you do?

I am trying to use some programs that I just used in one of my classes, but I can't remember how to do things on it. I want to call it Legally Blind Brewing Company...

and on the label I would like to incorporate someone who is visually impaired walking off the rim of the grand canyon, with his seeing eye dog sitting behind him watching him do it.

Reminds me of The illiterate man is like a blind man. Failure and misfortune lie in wait for him on all sides by artist Aleksei Radakov

Radakov.jpg

Minus the dog of course.

eye_chart2.jpg

Be kind, this is my first attempt at a label. I need a new font for the name, and I was thinking when I have a little more time ill have on the eye chart in clear letters what the type of beer is. Like have it saying Pale Ale, down the chart

sweet ideas. i like the guy walking off the grand canyon and i like the eye chart idea...especially having the Name of the specific beer clearly in the eye chart. hope you can get those ideas down from your brain into your fingertips because id like to see those.

Thanks for your support, I want to make the new eye chart one, but I have 2 finals tomorrow, so I don't think that will happen tonight

logo.jpg

here is the logo w/o the brewery name or anything else. What does everyone think so far? Also does anyone know how to convert GIMP files into workable ones to post?

If you are editing in GIMP, just save as a jpeg file. It will have to export the layers and stuff, but just select 100% conversion and you will have a perfect image.

Oh and I love the idea of using the letters in the scale for the beer name.

finally finished my first label... what does everyone think?
label6.jpg

I cant decide if I should blur out the name a little of the brewery and the location, what do you think?

Back