Castle Rock Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoppylikerabbits

Reaction score
Greetings,
I recently moved to Castle Rock and bought a house here after serving in the Air Force for 14 years (yes I'm a transplant). I was wondering, how many active Castle Rock home brewers we have. I have been to the Homebrew supply store down here and have hear about rock hoppers. Anyways just trying to get a feel and possibly meet up with you guys.

Im a Marine transplanted into to Colorado Springs... I am part of a homebrew club but Im not digging how unorganized they are and new members kind of seem like outcasts. Im thinking about starting my own club for the time that I am here. Im always looking for someone to brew with. Let me know if you are interested in talking more about it.

I am half an hour away, just north of Parker. If you ever want to do a joint brewday, PM me. I do everything from 3.5G BIAB to 15G big batches, depending on what I'm brewing. Happy to share cost / work / final product from a batch!

sorry for the lack of replies to this thread i started.. Bondra76, No i haven't seen any info for the Rock Hoppers. Cyclman, I'm always willing to meet up with fellow brewers. Ill be heading to Dry Dock on Wends to hit up the Veterans Day Half Pint specials. Not sure of the time though. Marty, I started a HB club at my last duty station and it took of well but it was a PITA to get it started.

Latest posts

Back