Franklin County Cider Days

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been trying to make it to this the last few years and something always comes up.

Have you been there before? I might only be able to make it on Sun this year and looking at the schedule, it seems Sat has more events going on?

Thanks,
Chris

Yes my wife and I went for the first time last year and we LOVED it! I agree there is a lot more happening on Saturday but if you can only do Sunday it's still worth going. On another note quite a few of the events require a payment to attend and are sell out early so if you plan to attend next year you need to buy tickets early. If you buy tickets ahead of time you're more apt to go because of the investment you've made in it!

Another option, if you live in the area, is to volunteer...you get to attend the events and meet people and help out.
I've volunteered at this event for the past 3 years and always leave thankful to live in Franklin County.

Best 2 day cider event I know of! Hoping they make it 3 days next year. A few of the local orchards press special blends for cider makers and sell the juice in bulk at a discount, you just missed this past years, but put the first weekend in Nov 2017 on your calendar

Latest posts

Back