Would people fill out my survey if I post it?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhw7327

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm doing a project that researches the wants and needs of beer consumers. The survey would be a maximum of 10 questions. I am just wondering if this would be the right place to post it. I need to reach a much wider range in terms of sample size. It would really help me out. What does everyone think?

mhw7327 said:
Hello all,

I'm doing a project that researches the wants and needs of beer consumers. The survey would be a maximum of 10 questions. I am just wondering if this would be the right place to post it. I need to reach a much wider range in terms of sample size. It would really help me out. What does everyone think?

If you create the survey and provide a link to it I assure you people will fill it out. You're not the first person to do this and you should get a great response!

Duboman,

Thank you for your reply. I will be posting the survey very soon. I hope it works as well as you say. Thanks again!

I recall someone posted a survey and as incentive, said he would pick some of the volunteers to recieve some beer samples. Hint Hint ;)

Latest posts

Back