What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! These taste totally different. Handfarm wins by a mile, but both are so good.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399501382.469735.jpg

Now an Idiot IPA (in the correct glassware) - and on the house at our favorite restaurant!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399501663.709347.jpg

Thanks for the well wishes! I think I'm properly lubricated to go to my son's band/chorus concert in a bit.

Now an Idiot IPA (in the correct glassware) - and on the house at our favorite restaurant!
View attachment 198013

Thanks for the well wishes! I think I'm properly lubricated to go to my son's band/chorus concert in a bit.

Happy birthday man. Drink up!

My first IPA! A Bell's Two Hearted Ale clone. Not as aromatic or quite as much flavor, but still very delicious! ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399502155.373986.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Happy Birthday Party Day Mark!! Enjoy the birthday beers.

Finishing up my pot o' coffee. Have to to a bit of after hours work tonight to make some major changes to a Microsoft Access Database. I will drink one for you later :mug:

My first APA. It's a Drake's Landing clone. I think Samuel Adams is coming out with this sometime this summer. My best hombrew to date!!!ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399502637.768651.jpg
And it has nice lacing.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Just had a ruination, now into Troegs La Grave, a triple golden ale, 8% abv. Gotta say Troegs nailed this one, I definitely recommend this one if you like Belgian golden ales.

Vodka, Cranberry and Cointreau. My lager is at least a month away.

I've had some bottled beer recently, and I'll have to say that my homebrew is better.

Sample of my imperial white. Then wheat beer with wild yeast and wheat beer with regular yeast. Each with a hint of raspberry flavor.

This beer is great. Nice citrus hop flavor. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399507223.703538.jpg

I just had a fraternity brother stop by unexpectedly. He was passing through town and thought hed bring me something. His roommate is from Vermont, and they knew i was really into beer. It pays to have connections, unfortunately its warm. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399507231.449377.jpg

This beer is great. Nice citrus hop flavor. View attachment 198032

I just had a fraternity brother stop by unexpectedly. He was passing through town and thought hed bring me something. His roommate is from Vermont, and they knew i was really into beer. It pays to have connections, unfortunately its warm. View attachment 198033

I finally got to try it recently and it definitely lived up to the hype.

Happy birthday Mark!

I'm drinking a HB MoMoClone. Mmmm.

had a Young's Double Chocolate Stout, and now a Blakkr. I leave you guys alone for a few days and you fill up 30 pages. are y'all cutting back on the beers or something?

Vegetarian? I don't think I've ever met herbivore.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Met herbivore...haha...I get it!

That's SWMBO...away on bidness. The kids and I are indulging our omniverous sides. :eek:)

Still working on the growler of ESB from Fortnight Brew.

I overcooked the steak just a little...so I'm having some 2013 NC State Fair Second Place Ribbon Winning Homemade Ketchup as steak sauce.

DSC04676.jpg

That's SWMBO...away on bidness. The kids and I are indulging our omniverous sides. :eek:)

I overcooked the steak just a little...so I'm having some 2013 NC State Fair Second Place Ribbon Winning Homemade Ketchup as steak sauce.

That poor, poor steak. It deserved a fate much better than what it got. There's not even a touch of pink anywhere, much less the deep red of a rare steak that should be there. ;)

The vegetarian is out of town!

my wife is vegetarian. she can make a hell of a roast too. if I didn't love bacon so much, I'd probably be one too. but I hate pigs & love their sweet, sweet, bacon-y flesh. it dips the bacon in the maple. it does this when ever it's told or it gets the spam again.

and happy B-Day Mark!!!

That poor, poor steak. It deserved a fate much better than what it got. There's not even a touch of pink anywhere, much less the deep red of a rare steak that should be there. ;)

Yeah, yeah...I know. I actually prefer the rare side of medium rare, myself. Fire was a little hotter than I thought and I was a couple minutes late running back outside to grab 'em off the grill. The photo doesn't really show it, but there's a little pink in there. No red though. :eek:(

Still on the ESB.

That steak is too well done son!

Hahahahahahaha

Back