My setup... minus the stove

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ikonis

Reaction score
Just got into homebrewing about a month ago and went all out... finally got my whole setup done

What do you people think?
Brewhaus%20001.JPG

That's my chocolate orange stout in the bottles...
And the best of both worlds of liquor and beer on tap! (Just happen to be out of the jager)

I agree there is something to be said for a man who knows where everything is located. A skill i have yet to master.

Ahhhh Jager.....now that takes me back to the days of college and the occasional blacking out, and waking up in random places...ahhhh youth...lol

Ahhhh Jager.....now that takes me back to the days of college and the occasional blacking out, and waking up in random places...ahhhh youth...lol
Jailtime on tap!! That's what I tell my customers at our liquor store.

I agree there is something to be said for a man who knows where everything is located. A skill i have yet to master.

A skill that I haven't mastered either. In fact, I'm spending some time cleaning up the basement brewery this evening with a pint glass in hand.

:mug:

YOU PEOPLE? What do you mean "YOU PEOPLE". :)

Nice set-up. I just got into it too but don't have nearly as much stainless as you do. :(

lol... "You people" in my book is better than HAY GUYS!

the wife thinks i went overboard... but i disagree... :cross:

Latest posts

Back