Looking for fresh Pliny the Elder

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agroff383

Reaction score
Hey all, I live on the east coast in PA and could pick up some Victory, Troegs, etc for some west coast delight of Pliny the Elder, everyone says its better fresh. I will pay to ship it out not quite sure how that works but I am willing to pay for it above and beyond, I cannot find it anywhere around within a 3 state radius, trust me, I have looked! Thanks!

Russian River does have their beers distributed in Philly.

Here is a link to accounts that are supposed to have Russian River products on hand. Be aware that Pliny is a limited production product. They only distribute every month or so. The bottling date IS on the label. Try to get one less than a month old.

http://www.russianriverbrewing.com/pages/accounts/philadelphia.html

If you can't find any in those accounts, here is the distributor. Maybe they can tell you when it might be available.

Distributor: Origlio Beverage
215-698-9500

Russian River does have their beers distributed in Philly.

Here is a link to accounts that are supposed to have Russian River products on hand. Be aware that Pliny is a limited production product. They only distribute every month or so. The bottling date IS on the label. Try to get one less than a month old.

http://www.russianriverbrewing.com/pages/accounts/philadelphia.html

If you can't find any in those accounts, here is the distributor. Maybe they can tell you when it might be available.

Distributor: Origlio Beverage
215-698-9500

cool. there should be one of those places that have it. its about 1.5 hrs from me but i go down there periodically. i never thought to look at their website for distrubutors. thanks!

Back