Help! 4" TC X 1/2" Hose Barb or FNPT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewbien

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find a 4" TC X 1/2" Hose Barb or FNPT? At a reasonable price? I have a kettle that has a 4" TC in the lid and I want to use it for recirculation.

Cheers!

I dont think you will be able to find one.. Take a 4" TC end cap. drill a 1/2 hole in it and weld the barbed fitting from the inside. Im sure their is a few people that will do it for you on this forum. Ask the guy from stainlessbrewing.com

Other options: 4" x 2" triclamp reducer, 2" triclamp clamp and gasket, and 2" x hose barb. Or DIY from 4" ferrule, hose barb, and copper disc.

I dont think you will be able to find one.. Take a 4" TC end cap. drill a 1/2 hole in it and weld the barbed fitting from the inside. Im sure their is a few people that will do it for you on this forum. Ask the guy from stainlessbrewing.com

Thanks, I'll look into that.

Other options: 4" x 2" triclamp reducer, 2" triclamp clamp and gasket, and 2" x hose barb. Or DIY from 4" ferrule, hose barb, and copper disc.

The problem with the reducer is that it's 9" long, and I wouldn't know where to begin with the DIY.

Back