Boulder Colorado Brewery Tour

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milhouse

Reaction score
My Homebrew club here in Colorado Springs is planning a trip up to Boulder on November 15th. We plan on visiting Boulder Brewery, Avery, Twisted Pine, and Mountain Sun. A bus (with bathroom) will be taking us up there and we will be having a buffet at Mountain Sun. Brews are allowed on the bus, but no bottles. We have a couple of seats still open for $40.00 a piece(Bus and food). We will be picking up at Rocky Mountain Brewery and at I-25/Garden of the Gods only. If your interested PM me for more info.:tank:

We did speak with them, and they were not interested! I guess a bus of 50 people drinking beer is not up their alley! Go figure!:confused:

meh, their beer sucks anyway. You should really try to get up to Oskar Blues, only about 20min up the road and a really fun place.

I'll be at Boulder Beer in about 35 minutes, work happy hour, kinda nice working 50 yards from the brewery!

Latest posts

Back