North NJ bulk grain group buy?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkov

Reaction score
Looking to see if there's any interest to do a bulk buy of sacks of grain. Im in north nj and it would be my first group buy. It doesnt matter to me if we did it sometime soon, or we waited a couple of months to do it

im a member of a few other brewboards also. i would be willing to pay upfront if that was a issue

Hi.

People may be more at ease if you had a little more history on the forum or you were a paid up member.
If you are making any money from this or making a gain be getting cheaper goods then you will need a vendors account.

no, it would be hard me to profit from this, i was hoping someone else would set it up and organize it

Where in NJ exactly? I've worked out the numbers a few times over the last two years and even a pallet full of malt after shipping is only a savings of about $10 per sack. The trouble is, if you let any of that stock get stale, you lose.

Try again in late September when its not 90+ out every day. Its just too damn farking hot to brew these days. Brewing in the winter is great cause I don't have to run heat in my place!!

Back