You know how you laugh when something happens to someone else...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkinnyShamrock

Reaction score
...and then you go and do the same thing?

I stuck my nose into my primary earlier right before racking my Kolsch to the secondary, and took a giant whiff.

@&^$!&*^!%&! CO2 burns haha.

Me= teh stupid.

Hey! I'm not alone!!! I've done this on the last three batchs, like a little kid at Christmas -
"Hey, beer! *sniff* AHHHHHHHH - BURN BURN BURN!!!!

When I have about 15 gallons sitting in my fermentation chest, I love getting people to stick their heads in there and take a big whiff. The layer of CO2 almost makes them pass out.:D

When I have about 15 gallons sitting in my fermentation chest, I love getting people to stick their heads in there and take a big whiff. The layer of CO2 almost makes them pass out.:D

Haha, I just ran out of the room and inhaled really deeply for 15 seconds or so, but I did feel sort of pass-out-ish for a second there!

The other day after cleaning out a corny I gave it a final sniff test to make sure i couldn't smell the previous batch. It didn't occur to me that I had just purged it with CO2. it was like the most painful through-the-nose-soda-burp ever...

Latest posts

Back