Only one mythical Beast for Life

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

One beast to bring them all and in the darkness brine them

• Unicorns?

• Wolpertinger? (a rabbit with fangs and horns)

• Very small Dogs?

• Sea Serpents?

• The Lernian Hydra?

• Aigikampoi? (Fish-tailed goat)

• Popobawa? (a gay rapist one eyed ogre)?

• Daphnaie? - (Laurel tree nymph)

• Talking Rats?

• Very Large dogs?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Obliviousbrew said:
This recipes are not in a book they came from the oral traidtion of mediaval times were books were not that important but this recipes have been transferred mouth to mouth and generation to generation to these days. I can´t tell you the recipe because it can only teach this to my children... it´s a family thing. The problem is a don´t have children only a dog. I´ve tried to explain my dog how to cook a manbearpig but I don´t hink my dog understand english spanish or italian and he does there is no way I can know... I can always adopt you cheezydemon3... but i prefer not to.

well since most of your traditions have been transferred by "mouth to mouth" with your family, I guess I prefer not to be adopted too.

so you gave your dog mouth to mouth?

... I could do mouth to mouth with you but I prefer not to....

Leadgolem said:
Wait wait wait... There's more then one hemisphere?!?!?!??!

wait...what?

No you're right, 1 hemisphere.

well since most of your traditions have been transferred by "mouth to mouth" with your family, I guess I prefer not to be adopted too.

so you gave your dog mouth to mouth?

... I could do mouth to mouth with you but I prefer not to....

Yes I gave my dog mouth to mouth we are very close.

Don't scare me like that! Next thing you'll be telling me is that we don't live on the back of a giant sea turtle swimming in a sea of heavenly beer.

Don´t you dare start talking about turtles!!! there is an specific thread for that. Search you n00b :D

On the back of a Turtle!!!! OH MAN!!!!lol.

It rests on the backs of elephants. DURRRR!!

The elephants are standing on the turtle.

Gads how have I not noticed this not sane cheezy thread... Dogs involved as usual, not brewing with them this time but brining them.

Gads how have I not noticed this not sane cheezy thread... Dogs involved as usual, not brewing with them this time but brining them.

New life is being breathed into it, due to it branching off from cooking to brewing....(go figure!;))

Really though there have been some epic brewing breakthroughs, way beyond dogs.

I prefer my smoker as i can put it in whole but you can use a crock pot. Just have to cut it down to manageable chunks. Of course at that point you might as well make a stew.

No love for Cerberus?
I hope not, can you imagine what it would be like if those things started breeding? Baby cerberi running around all over the place, tracking down all the were-pigs..........................

What kind of dog could handle cerberus pups I wonder.... hmmm...

I hope not, can you imagine what it would be like if those things started breeding? Baby cerberi running around all over the place, tracking down all the were-pigs..........................

What kind of dog could handle cerberus pups I wonder.... hmmm...

He's just a misunderstood snuggly little do.......................OWWWWWWW! Ok, don't give just one head a treat. Lesson learned.

Why, life would virtually lose it's meaning if the reapers were not allowed to roam free and do what they may.

I'd go with synthesis. Its a much more elegant solution to the reaper problem.

He's just a misunderstood snuggly little do.......................OWWWWWWW! Ok, don't give just one head a treat. Lesson learned.

See what happens? Turn your head for 1 second...

If you think about it for moral reasons the choice of the Hydra it´s a no brainer: just cut one of the head, wait for the next one to grow and you still have a full and complete hydra. World starvation can be easly solve farming a few millons hydras, on the other hand hydra are not very tasy altough my girl thinks it taste just like chicken

If you think about it for moral reasons the choice of the Hydra it´s a no brainer: just cut one of the head, wait for the next one to grow and you still have a full and complete hydra. World starvation can be easly solve farming a few millons hydras, on the other hand hydra are not very tasy altough my girl thinks it taste just like chicken

You are right!

It is just like the stone crab down in the gulf. You are only to take one claw.

Or the cow I have out back. whenever I want a steak, I go slice one off of her and have my girls stitch her back up.

cheezydemon3 said:
Or the cow I have out back. whenever I want a steak, I go slice one off of her and have my girls stitch her back up.

I wish I didn't know a guy that actually shot a cow on the way to a party, and cut a hunk off it with a chainsaw.

Not his cow. He went over a fence half drunk onto private property, shot a cow, sawed a chunk off and him and his buddies took off. He's a crazy bastard. I wish that was the stupidest thing he had done.

Not his cow. He went over a fence half drunk onto private property, shot a cow, sawed a chunk off and him and his buddies took off. He's a crazy bastard. I wish that was the stupidest thing he had done.

WOW.

When it is possible that a SATANIC CULT ultimately gets blamed for you poor decisions, it is time to re-evaluate.

WOW.

When it is possible that a SATANIC CULT ultimately gets blamed for you poor decisions, it is time to re-evaluate.
Yeah, the cult might come looking to nail your nads to a tree if they got blamed for your issues. It's best to sign your chaos, for the sake of clarity. The only clarity I knew was a witch though...

Leadgolem said:
Indeed sir. A soulless automation constructed of lead, and other less fragile metals. I went crazy and killed my creator, along with the entire town that laughed at his stringless puppet automaton.

How about we hunt were-manbearpig? They are canny, and much more fun then hunting mere were-pigs.

M'aiq says: those who believe in the werepig are ultimately the swine themselves

Leadgolem said:
Let's just say there was an incident involving a horse, a rat, and a bbq grill that was once inaccurately blamed on a satanic cult.

Is that like the turducken? A horse stuffed inside of a rat and then barbecued?

Latest posts

Back