• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 tap haier kegerator, seattle, $75

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philrose

Reaction score
Built a keezer recently and I'm ready to part with my 3 year old haier kegerator. Served me well over the last few years, sole owner, minimal dings and dents.

Local only. Has 2 tap tower, comes with two sankey couplers, plastic drip tray and bev lines (replaced ~3 months ago)

Posting here on HBT to the DIY'rs out there. The thing drips, not a lot but enough that I went to the trouble of building a new one. The culprit is an ice buildup on the chill plate of the fridge. as it cycles on and off, the ice melts and theres a slow drip.

I used some boot trays to catch the drip and emptied them every 3 weeks or so, you could fix the fridge if you wanted to or just scrap the thing for parts, your call.

I'm in Texas on buisness until Aug 1, but we can arrange a local pickup with the live in Girlfriend.

Craigslist ad HERE.

Could be good for someone with a garage or a DIY type. I'll drop the price for any hbt'r to 75...that extra 25 belongs in your premo account :)

Well if no one takes the fridge let me know im interested in the tower/taps and maybe the drip tray and lines it would come with.

Hiya,

I'm really interested in your setup. I haven't made the plunge into kegging yet, but with the cheap setup you're offering, I'd consider starting to piece together the gear.

Most people in homebrewing use ball-lock soda kegs, yes? So the sankey fittings are only useful for commercial kegs?

So if I wanted to make this work for homebrew I'd need:
2 soda kegs
2 ball-lock fittings
co2 tank
co2 regulator

Is that right?

Hiya,

I'm really interested in your setup. I haven't made the plunge into kegging yet, but with the cheap setup you're offering, I'd consider starting to piece together the gear.

Most people in homebrewing use ball-lock soda kegs, yes? So the sankey fittings are only useful for commercial kegs?

So if I wanted to make this work for homebrew I'd need:
2 soda kegs
2 ball-lock fittings
co2 tank
co2 regulator

Is that right?

You might need some fittings and make sure you get a regulator with a splitter and 2 valves to split the co2 lines to both kegs

Also you'll need 4 ball lock fittings (2 gas 2 liquid)

*make sure you get the right fittings for the kegs you get (ball lock or pin lock)

Back