OK, I give up...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question though... Since I was one of the original perpetrators, does that make me an OG EAC?

Like original gangsta EAC or something?

Or in our case, Original Gravity EAC?

Bernie Brewer said:
Funny, haven't seen him around since. Cryin' shame, it is........:D

True, true. I never laughed so hard in my life. And I started out being so nice! But I like being an EAC better than being nice, anyway.

Ok, I'm slightly interested to know what it stands for, but not enough to read that whole thread.... After 1 page I fell asleep. a simple "EAC=???????" would be nice....

JnJ said:
Ok, I'm slightly interested to know what it stands for, but not enough to read that whole thread.... After 1 page I fell asleep. a simple "EAC=???????" would be nice....
JnJ..

It is obvious you have not read the thread.
An EAC will try to help once but then if you are not willing to help yourself then an EAC will tell you to get off your lazy butt and go read it yourself.

That is what EACs do.

:D

JnJ said:

If you don't trust us enough when we tell you that it's worth reading beyond page 1, well, then...

The EAC credo is based, in part, upon "we're willing to help those who will help themselves".

Besides, just telling you what the letters stood for would NOT define "EAC"; you need the context.

the_bird said:
You've got to trust us - it's worthwhile. You'll see why by page two...
Lier! :) I read through page 4 and no mention of EAC. Now I will live happily ignorant of the meaning. really, I don't care. :)

Well I now know what an EAC is, got as far as page 6 and didn't even crack a smile, of course I didn't find grade school humor funny when I was in grade school.

Hey that makes me an EAC :)

JnJ said:
Lier! :) I read through page 4 and no mention of EAC. Now I will live happily ignorant of the meaning. really, I don't care. :)

Liar.:D

Waldo said:
Well I now know what an EAC is, got as far as page 6 and didn't even crack a smile, of course I didn't find grade school humor funny when I was in grade school.

You say you don't like grade school humor and yet you claim to "break wind like Buffalo" above your avatar? You're a liar, too.:D

Grade school humor is even funnier to me, now that I can finally understand what they're talking about! :D

Relax, don't worry....well, you know. You don't have to find it funny if it's not funny to you. Waldo- you can be an EAC if you want to, even if it's not funny to you! The more the merrier.

(By the way JnJ, it's on page two, but some of us have our settings differnent. My page 2 is probably page 6 for you. I have my settings set up to have more posts on a page.)

JnJ said:
Now I will not read the thread, :) I don't give a rat's azz what a EAC is.

Yeah, if they're not willing to help you out, then they're all a bunch of ...... EAC's.....

I can taste the irony....

Ok, I admit it, I was still curious so I read a little further and now I can say with confidence that you all are EACs! :D I might just join up. :)

maybe the op on that thread was brewing a belgian style. lotsa sugar in those babies... ;)

eac is kinda funny, but usmcruz beats that thread to death with his bare knuckles any day!

Mutine Bullfrog said:
Ha, Ha. I got the EAC thing. Pretty funny stuff. Now what does RDWHAHB mean?

I did my resurch. serched HBT, read a book, read how to brew.com and even googled it first. I'm lost. :D

someone hasnt read their bible. It has a few references outside the bible as well
[ame]http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=RDWHAHB&btnG=Google+Search[/ame]

Holy crap! I can't believe I just spent the better part of an hour reading that thread. That was funny ass sh*t!! Wow! I can't believe I missed that complete deal! Man that was funny... my sides hurt... ok, time to regain my composure...

EAC is both a term of endearment as well as an insult. Take it this way, if you're being a dick, and you're called an EAC, it's an insult. If it's used between pals, or fellow respectful HBT members, it's a compliment of most esteem.

Got it!! I had read part of the thread earlier, but gave up before I got that far. Wow, that is who (what) we're relying on to fund social security. Frightening. At any rate, I am greatfull for all the advice I've received from you fine folks, and now consider myself an EAC in training.

jpuf

Back