Thanks to Yooper and Deathbrewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

climateboy

Reaction score
I did my first AG yesterday--a small batch stovetop jobbie--and it came out perfectly. I mean I hit my OG right on the button. The only hitch in all of it was that even though I had my sparge water near 198 (as per Beersmith), adding the grains to it brought the temperature down to 160 and I had to turn the gas on under my sparge pot for a bit. Otherwise, everything went as promised, including the easy cleanup--much easier than cleaning up after an extract batch. I highly, highly recommend this to people who want to explore all-grain.

So, thanks to Deathbrewer for his tutorial, and to Yooperbrew for encouraging me to do it and giving me some last-minute coaching in chat. Long live HBT.com.

CB

So, thanks to Deathbrewer for his tutorial, and to Yooperbrew for encouraging me to do it and giving me some last-minute coaching in chat. Long live HBT.com.

CB

OH NO! You didn't really listen to anything either of those two had to say did you?!?! They don't know a thing about brewing. They are just post-whores!

hehehe J/K :D

Congrats on the AG.... And yes, long live HBT!

here:

pr-hugh-digging-post-holes.jpg

that's a postwhore! :D

Latest posts

Back