PS3 online?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TxBrew

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I'm out of the loop on the new consoles. Can you play multiplayer with a PS3? If so does it require a subscription to some service and is it wireless?

I'm pretty sure you can play it online, and I'm pretty sure you have to pay for it monthly too... wireless, probably need an adapter for that, I don't think it has wifi.

oops, spoke too soon. Wifi, ethernet, bluetooth, wireless controllers, blu-ray player...and online is free to register and play certain things...

Yeah, it's nice---got wifi and bluetoof. Unfortunately I don't have internet at home, but if I did (which I might be forced to get when GTA IV comes out), it'd be the joint.

Yeah, ya gotta get the broadband. Playing online is freaking sweet...plus it allows the system to do its own upgrading with patches, etc. There's also lots of demos you can download for free....good times, good times.

Back