Playoffs..Who's gonna win?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulls Beers

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
We all know who is going to win it all. The Patriots of course.:D This would be a short thread if everybody thought that so, who's going to win this weekend? I think the Jags are gonna take the Steelers. The Chargers over The Titans. In the NFC Seattle willl take Washington and Tampa will beat the Giants..

What 'd ya think??

Bulls Beers said:
We all know who is going to win it all. The Patriots of course.:D This would be a short thread if everybody thought that so, who's going to win this weekend? I think the Jags are gonna take the Steelers. The Chargers over The Titans. In the NFC Seattle willl take Washington and Tampa will beat the Giants..

What 'd ya think??

Steelers,Chargers,Seattle,Giants

New England,Colts,Cowboys,Packers

Colts,Packers in the Big one

PACKERS TAKE IT ALL!!!!:rockin:

I'm horrible at calling games, so I won't even try.

I'm just now finishing up the Jags/Steelers game (DVR). I wasn't pulling for any particular team, but what an exciting game! I was about to turn it off and go to bed when the Jags went up 28-10. Glad I didn't. Hopefully we'll have a few more games like that + a couple/three Cowboys blowouts ;).

I won't make any prediction except to say that someone will probably knock the Pats out. (fingers crossed).

Green-Bay-Packers-Helmet.jpg

Back