Any brew clubs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrkeller

Reaction score
I'm pretty new to brewing and would love to join a brew club, but I haven't been able to find any that are around Greensburg. Anyone know of any that are local to where I'm from? Any info would be great.

Roger,

The Bloomington Hop Jockeys is a local club that you can join. I've been going there for about five years. There is usually around 30 people there for a meeting. Last month, half of them were there for the first time. It lasts about 2 hours. People bring homebrew or commercial beer and talk about beer. It's a great way to meet people that are doing things that you are thinking about. It is also a way to get introduced to beers that you may not consider when at Big Red.

Here's the invite for this month:

Greetings Fellow Hop Jockey Members,

The next Bloomington Hop Jockey meeting will be December 11, 2012 at 7:00pm, in the Upland catering hall.

Elections will be coming up in January. If you have a desire to run for one of the positions let us know at this meeting.

Matt Wisely is organizing a south side house to house beer drinking event for January 12th. We currently have 5 houses
set up to host. Let us know if you would like to host and live in the Bryan Park area, or if you would like to attend.

We will be distributing something funky this month. We haven't decided yet, but it will likely be a combination of yeast and bacteria. Yeah!

Bring homebrew if you have it (why wouldn't you?) and commercial brew if you don't. See you Tuesday the 11th.

Back