BOS at Las Vegas Winterfest 2011!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was super excited when I got the results. My Black IPA took Best of Show and my English Mild took third place Best of Show! :rockin:

Duh, winning!

Awesome dude. It takes a damn good beer to make the last 5 or so on any BOS table. Having two is dominant. Way to be.

I think it may be more of a case of lightning striking twice in the same place. :)

I sent the same two to NHC and will send them to a comp in Durango. If they do well in those than I may have a couple solid recipes. I posted the recipe for the Black IPA that took first. It's called The Blackening.

Wow, that is truly impressive. Please don't enter the Best Florida Beer Competition. Thanks.

He he, no worries there. I'm almost out of both of those beers and they are lined up for two competitions closer to home. I do have a rebrew of the Black IPA in primary now, but it takes a couple months to peak.

Latest posts

Back