• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Sat evening GABF tix for sale, NEED Sat members ticket

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riverfrontbrewer

Reaction score
Hey all-

My friend has 2 Sat evening session tickets, but his buddy backed out...so he is selling those and looking for 1 members session ticket so he can go with my wife and I. He lives up in Edwards, CO so he put the tix in the mail today hoping that I would be able to help him out down here in Denver. I should have them in hand Wed or Thurs. So if you are in need of tix let me know, and if you have a Sat members session ticket to sell let me know.

Thanks

Chris

Face...whatever that was. I just sent him a text, but weren't the non members session tickets $50-55? I am not selling them for higher than face....but may take a few homebrews!

Latest posts

Back