OR/WA Group Brew v3.0

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Week days don't work well for me. Week nights much better, and Saturday mornings. Send me a PM. Not on HBT too much anymore and may miss a post. At least with the PM's I get email alerts.

OK Evil...what's up???? I've got your 10 gallons in kegs right now. Needed to get the barrel emptied and out of the basement. I'm not spending much time here anymore so PM me and I'll get an email.

I (Formerly curtis97322) think it turned out pretty good. Tart, light body, good nose. Little to no hop presence but the tartness balances things out. Haven't had one for a while so I can't go further into depth.

If you're really interested and in the Dallas area at some point drop me a line and if I have some left I'll share a bottle or two.

This beer turned out quite well and in my opinion, much better than the first year of the barrel. I think the yeast needed some time to acclimate. Cheers to Brian for the recipe and hosting this project. :mug:

Back